- 1/4 c (organic) steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp (organic) chia seeds
- 1 tsp (organic) matcha green tea powder
- 1 c (organic) soy milk
- 1/2 tsp (organic) maple syrup
- 1/8 c chopped unsalted dry roasted almonds
- 1 tsp golden raisins
I use my lunch crock food warmer to make this oatmeal but you can make it on a stove.
Add first 5 ingredients in to the food warmer. Whisk gently until the green tea powder is dissolved in to the liquid. Plug in the crock food warmer then go for a walk or check your emails.
Cooking time: 1 hour
Add almonds and raisins and enjoy!