Today I am happy to announce starting March (next Monday!), we are now offering guided hikes in SoCal! First, it was coaching, and now this. I am happy to be expanding and serve our community so more people can enjoy the great outdoors.
So, who is this for? Our guided hikes are perfect for someone who enjoys hiking, and one or more of the following statements is true:
- I don’t know how to look for a hike.
- I don’t want to put in the time and effort to research a hike and what to pack.
- I don’t want to go alone.
- I just moved to L.A. and want to explore the SoCal trails.
- I am afraid that I will get lost in the mountains.
We offer hikes with a difficulty rating of Moderate, Challenging, and Difficult for guided hikes.
Total distance ranges between 3 – 10 miles with an elevation of gain of 200 – 3,160 feet. Estimated time ranges between approximately 2 – 7 hours. Note: Total time depends on the total distance, the elevation gain, and the hiker’s pace.
There are three types of guided hikes to choose from:
- Available to female hikers only
- Great for solo hikers who want to try new hikes but don’t want to go alone
- Mini Group
- Great for solo hikers who want to try new hikes without a crowd.
- Group size: 3-4 people
- Private Group
- Great for team building
- Makes a great gift for a hiker, explorer, and nature lover alike
- Recommended size: up to 8 people
Are you interested? Then, message me here for more details!