I am happy to announce we are now offering guided hikes in SoCal!
So, who is this for?
Our guided hikes are perfect for someone who enjoys hiking, and one or more of the following statements is true:
- I don’t know how to look for a hike.
- I don’t want to put in the time and effort to research a hike and what to pack.
- I don’t want to go alone.
- I just moved to L.A. and want to explore the SoCal trails.
- I am afraid that I will get lost in the mountains.
Our guided hikes are rated Easy, Moderate, Challenging, and Difficult to accommodate different fitness levels.
Total distance ranges between 2 – 10 miles with an elevation of gain of 200 – 3,160 feet. Estimated time ranges between approximately 2 – 7 hours.
We are offering three types of guided hikes:
- Available to female hikers only
- Great for solo hikers who want to try new hikes but don’t want to go alone
- Scheduled Mini-Group
- Great for solo hikers who want to try new hikes without a crowd.
- Size: 3-4 people
- Private Group
- Great for team building & makes a great gift for a hiker, explorer, nature lover, and the like
- Size: 2-8 people
Rates per person
|Hiking Duration||1-1||Mini Group||Private Group|
|1 – 4 hours||$55/hr||$35-40/hr||$45/hr|
|5+ hours||$325 flat||$275 flat||$300 flat|
What’s the next step?
For testimonials, check out the reviews from the previous guided hikes here.